Closed and Signed Off Activities
Please note: Activities cannot be inserted, changed or removed in the Production Scheduler application within the bounds of a Shift that has been Signed Off.
Activities with an Activity Status of Closed or Signed Off behave different from the behaviour described above in that:
- Unanchored Activities do not move automatically.
- The Start of Unanchored Activities can be manually selected.
- An Activity can only be inserted into an Unassigned Period.
- The Available Range for an Activity is the Start and Finish of the Unassigned Period selected.
The Available Range when changing an Activity is calculated by:
- The Start of the Activity if the Activity does not have an Unassigned Period immediately before it, or the Start of this Unassigned Period if it does, and
- The Finish of the Activity if the Activity does not have an Unassigned Period immediately after it, or the Finish of this Unassigned Period if it does.